On-Site OWWA Memberships Enrolment/Renewal
Membership in Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) is mandatory for all overseas Filipino workers (OFWs). All OWWA members are covered by life insurance and other social benefits implemented by OWWA. The On-Site Membership Program is an enrolment or registration scheme for OFWs who are in the work destinations. It shall cover the following:
- OFWs whose OWWA membership had expired; and
- OFWs who enroll as first-time members, provided they are gainfully employed overseas at the time of registration.
The following are the requirements for OWWA enrolment/membership renewal:
- Copy of passport (page showing photo and personal data)
- Proof of employment such as work contract/permit, employment offer, pay slip, certificate of employment from the company/employer, company identification card, and/or other relevant evidence of employment;
- Accomplished OFW Information Sheet (See downloadable form); and
- US$25 membership fee. Non-cash payment is limited only to US Money Order or US Bank Draft payable to “OWWA”. Personnel check or credit/debit card payment cannot be accepted.
- Self-addressed/stamped/prepaid return envelope (if transaction will be done by mail)
- If transacting by mail, please send the above-mentioned requirements to the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO), Embassy of the Philippines, 1600 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Washington D.C., 20036.